With durability and compact ability, LAZY GEKO HAMMOCKS travel the world!
Hand-made in Bali with extremely strong, lightweight 100% parachute nylon. It is breathable, washable, quick drying, colour fast, tear and stretch resistant, does not rot or mildew. Triple stitching, nautical rope, steel S-hooks. Weighs less than 1k, has a 150k-weight capacity.
Size: 150 x 270cm
Snoozing on the guesthouse veranda without getting bugged by the annoying sounds or bites from insects with a full length zippered mosquito net alongside your hammock! Easy to enter or exit, and to roll back the net when not needed. For added protection against insect bearing diseases, treat your hammock and net by soaking in a citronella or insect repellent solution and allow drying before use.
- Mesh size – 1.2mm
- Reinforced zipper ends
- Ties for fastening your netting during the day
Note: Repellent may leave residue on the nylon fabric, try washing in warm soapy water to remove.
Size: 200 x 270cm
Now relax comfortably between trees on the beach, in the mountains or, snoozing on the guesthouse veranda without the BUG! Lazy Geko Hammocks are popular all over the world because of their light weight size, fun colours and long lasting durability.
- Reinforced zipper ends to lessen the worry of ripping when entering and exiting hammock
- Triple ties for fastening your rolled netting during the day when no insects around
- Lock your day pack to the attached webbing loop
- Hand-made in Bali Indonesia
- Partly recycled 100% parachute nylon
- Extremely strong – 150k capacity
- Lightweight and Breathable – less than 1k
- Washable & Quick drying
- Colour fast
- Tear & stretch resistant
- Does not rot or mildew
- Triple stitching & Quality metal zipper
- Nautical rope
- Steel S-hooks hand-made in Bali